The “Atlas of Human Anatomy” by Frank H. Netter.
If I wanted to talk about the best book out there, it would definitely be.. actually, I’m not sure what it would be — but Netter’s life is simply amazing. He went to both art school and medical school, drawing thousands of anatomical images to be used everywhere around the world.
This is his Wikipedia article.
“Dr. Netter’s contribution to the study of human anatomy is epochal. He has advanced our understanding of anatomy more than any other medical illustrator since the 16th century, when Vesalius introduced drawings based on cadaveric dissections.” - Dr. Michael DeBakey
..if only he was still alive!blog comments powered by Disqus
- tungsten-heart likes this
- iyatan likes this
- dyskrasia likes this
- foolsgladlyrushin likes this
- thegirlwiththeballoon answered: best of both worlds.
- steams85 likes this
- bismarkymark likes this
- schmerzpain reblogged this from ziyadnazem
- error404pagenotfound reblogged this from ziyadnazem
- theanatomyofanatomy reblogged this from ziyadnazem
- midgetmonkey likes this
- eveshewantstoknowthings likes this
- ziyadnazem posted this