Earth is currently in a long-term warming trend. After a regional nuclear war, though, average global temperatures would drop by 2.25 degrees F (1.25 degrees C) for two to three years afterward, the models suggest.
This is not a joke! These ___holes are suggesting that if the United States (still the only nation to actually use nuclear weapons against population centers) were to nuke somebody, it would save us all from the peril of human-caused global warming!
Read more at: National Geographicblog comments powered by Disqus
- onewayup reblogged this from zjtcpts
- moohaimin reblogged this from zjtcpts and added:
- zjtcpts reblogged this from ziyadmd
- jeaneykr reblogged this from ziyadmd and added:
- misxpichi12 reblogged this from ziyadmd
- ziyadmd posted this